Registration is now OPEN for our exciting 2020 Spring Conference May 2 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
This announcement has 2 attachments:
The WLN is pleased to announce the details for our 2020 Spring Conference to be held in beautiful Eau Claire. Wisconsin.
Celebrating "The Year of the Nurse"
May 2, 2020 8 AM - 4 PM
Chippewa Valley Technical College, Business Education Center
Attendees will select ONE of the following topics to attend:
(1) CNE preparation Workshop, or
(2) Excellence in Simulation for Nursing Workforce Preparation
Keynote Speakers and Workshop Facilitators:
CNE Preparation: Diane Billings, EdD, RN, FAAN
Excellence in Simulation: Pamela Jeffries, PhD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, FSSH and
Kristina Thomas Dreifuerst, PD, RN, CNE, ANEF, FAAN
Afternoon workshops and presenters include:
- Kris Dreifuerst “The Central Elements of Debriefing are Feedback and Reflection but What Does that Mean for Nursing Education?”
- Pam Jeffries “Afternoon Tea with Pam Jeffries: Interactive Session addressing Simulation for Enhanced Student Learning”
- Kim Ernstmeyer and team “ARISE - Augmented Reality in Simulation Education and use of Virtual Reality for Simulation”
- Cynthia Sherraden Bradley “INASCL Standards – How Can We Implement the Standards in My Setting”
CEUs offered: 6 hours
Registration fees: $150 WLN members, $200 non WLN members including a one-year WLN membership, and $200 general admission. Each registration will automatically be charged an additional $5 website service fee.
Register early as seating will fill to capacity!
Please see event for complete details including registration, agenda and hotel accomodations.