Excellence in Simulation in Nursing and Healthcare Environments ON DEMAND REGISTRATIONS now being accepted
Keynote and Workshop Speakers: Dr. Pamela Jeffries and Dr. Kristina Thomas Dreifuerst with additional presentations to jazz up your teaching!
This event offers 4.5 contact hours to attendees.
Make plans to view this conference! ON DEMAND availability!
"Excellence in Simulation in Academic and Healthcare Environments"
VIRTUAL and LIVE: November 7, 2020 8 AM - 4 PM (this option has now closed)
The LIVE event is already RECORDED and available ON-DEMAND for purchase and viewing until February 1, 2021.
ON DEMAND registrations are now being accepted and processed.
ON DEMAND posting of ALL conference LIVE sessions will be completed by November 21, 2020
Keynote Speakers and Workshop Presenters:
Pamela Jeffries, PhD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, FSSH, and
Kristina Thomas Dreifuerst, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF,
- Dr. Cynthia Sherraden Bradley “INACSL Standards – How Can We Implement the Standards in My Setting”
- Dr. Kris Dreifuerst “The Central Elements of Debriefing are Feedback and Reflection but What Does that Mean for Nursing Education?”
- Dr. Pam Jeffries "State of the Science in Simulations: Innovating for High Quality Patient Care"
- Kim Ernstmeyer and Open Access RN Team “Open Resources for Nursing and Virtual Simulation”. **The Open Access RN materials will be available on the conference website.
- Dr. Gerry Altmiller “Teaching Quality and Safety: Learning that Supports Practice Readiness”
Nationally acclaimed motivational speaker Mr. Kent Julian opens the conference with a fast-paced 20-minute session guaranteed to get you excited about being involved in healthcare at this unprecedented time!
This activity has been submitted to WNA CEAP for approval to award contact hours.
Contact hours offered: 4.5 contact hours from LIVE session with the ability to earn additional contact hours from ON DEMAND viewing.
- Conference Tickets: $150 for WLN members, $200 general registration, $200 registration includes a one-year membership to the WLN, $150 student, and $150 NLN Constituent League special member rate.
- Poster Presentations: At least one poster presentor from the group must purchase a Conference Ticket PLUS one of the following poster presentation options: $0 poster presentation slide (link on conference website) or $75 poster presentation with 3-minute pre-recorded video presentation.
Participants will receive an individual login link to gain full ON-DEMAND access to the conference website through February 1, 2021.
Participants must complete a conference evaluation in order to receive continuing education credits. Instructions to follow.
There are no conflicts of interest on the part of any planner or presenter of this educational activity.
Wisconsin League for Nursing 2020 Virtual and LIVE Fall Conference: Celebrating "The Year of the Nurse"
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
No agenda for Tuesday, November 10, 2020