Excellence in Simulation
Keynote and Workshop Speakers: Dr. Pamela Jeffries and Dr. Kristina Thomas Dreifuerst
This event offers
6.0 CEU credits
Accredited by Wisconsin Nurses Association.
The WLN is pleased to announce the details for our 2020 Fall Conference to be held in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Celebrating "The Year of the Nurse"
November 7, 2020 8AM - 4 PM
University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
Excellence in Simulation for Nursing Workforce Preparation
Keynote Speakers and Workshop Facilitators:
Pamela Jeffries, PhD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, FSSH, and
Kristina Thomas Dreifuerst, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF, FAAN
Excellence in Simulation Afternoon workshops and presenters include:
- Dr. Cynthia Sherraden Bradley, Member of the INASCL Standards team “INACSL Standards – How Can We Implement the Standards in My Setting”
- Dr. Kris Dreifuerst “The Central Elements of Debriefing are Feedback and Reflection but What Does that Mean for Nursing Education?”
- Dr. Pam Jeffries “Afternoon Tea with Pam Jeffries: Interactive Session addressing Simulation for Enhanced Student Learning”
- Kim Ernstmeyer and team “ARISE - Augmented Reality in Simulation Education and use of Virtual Reality for Simulation
CEUs offered: 6.0 hours
Registration fees for the Fall Conference: $150 WLN members, $200 non WLN members including a one-year WLN membership, $200 non WLN member, $350 on site walk-in registration (pending availability)
Air transportation most convenient to Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport or Chippewa Valley Regional Airport.
Hotel accommodations are located within the event details.
Register early as seating will fill to capacity!
- Participants must complete a conference evaluation in order to receive continuing education credits. Instructions to follow.
- There are no conflicts of interest on the part of any planner or presenter of this educational activity.
2020 Fall Conference: Celebrating "The Year of the Nurse" - Excellence in Simulation
Saturday, November 7, 2020
No agenda for Saturday, November 7, 2020
Vendors & Sponsors
Thank you for your interest in supporting the WLN and promoting your instution or company's services, products, and information.
We are certain to draw a large crowd of nurse educators and interested persons in advancing nursing education.
Registration for event sponsors and vendor tables in available within the event registration materials.
Please contact me through our WLN email at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me directly at 262-389-7782.
We look forward to seeing you in Eau Claire in November!
Marijo Rommelfaenger, PhD RN CNE
WLN Marketing and Program Director
- This ticket is only applicable for pre-licensure nursing students presenting poster presentations.
- This ticket does not cover admission to conference sessions and continuing education credits.
- Ticket covers the cost of breakfast, lunch, and refreshments only.