Excellence in Simulation
Keynote and Workshop Speakers: Dr. Pamela Jeffries and Dr. Kristina Thomas Dreifuerst
This event offers
6.0 contact hours
Accredited by National League for Nursing.
The WLN is pleased to announce the details for our 2020 Fall Conference.
Celebrating "The Year of the Nurse"
Make plans to attend this conference! Not just a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE, BUT AN INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
November 7, 2020 8AM - 4 PM
VIRTUAL and LIVE CONFERENCE
Excellence in Simulation for Nursing Workforce
Keynote Speakers and Workshop Facilitators:
Pamela Jeffries, PhD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, FSSH, and
Kristina Thomas Dreifuerst, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF, FAAN
Excellence in Simulation Afternoon workshops and presenters include:
- Dr. Cynthia Sherraden Bradley, Member of the INASCL Standards team “INACSL Standards – How Can We Implement the Standards in My Setting”
- Dr. Kris Dreifuerst “The Central Elements of Debriefing are Feedback and Reflection but What Does that Mean for Nursing Education?”
- Dr. Pam Jeffries “Afternoon Tea with Pam Jeffries: Interactive Session addressing Simulation for Enhanced Student Learning”
- Kim Ernstmeyer and team “ARISE - Augmented Reality in Simulation Education and use of Virtual Reality for Simulation
- Exciting Poster Presentations including personalized presentations by the poster scholars.
- Additional workshop details to follow
A NEW feature for the Virtual Platform: "live" sponsor sessions including in-depth LUNCH and LEARN open for 90 minutes mid day. Stay tuned for all details.
CEUs offered: 6.0 contact hours (0.6 CEU's)
Registration fees for the Fall Conference: $150 WLN members, $200 non WLN members including a one-year WLN membership, $200 non WLN member
ATTENTION POTENTIAL SPONSORS: REGISTRATION AND EXCITING DETAILS FOR THE "VIRTUAL MARKETPLACE" plus the potential to showcase your products and services "LIVE" is now available! Contact WLN conference program planner Marijo Rommelfaenger at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions related to sponsorships.
- Participants must complete a conference evaluation in order to receive continuing education credits. Instructions to follow.
- There are no conflicts of interest on the part of any planner or presenter of this educational activity.
Wisconsin League for Nursing 2020 Fall Conference: Celebrating "The Year of the Nurse" - Excellence in Simulation - 6 Contact Hours
Saturday, November 7, 2020
No agenda for Saturday, November 7, 2020
Thank you for your interest in supporting the WLN and promoting your instution or company's services, products, and information.
We are certain to draw a large crowd of nurse educators and interested persons in advancing nursing education and professional development.
Registration for event sponsors is available within the event registration materials.
Please contact me through our WLN email at email@example.com or feel free to contact me directly at 262-389-7782.
We look forward to seeing you VIRTUALLY in November!
Marijo Rommelfaenger, PhD RN CNE
WLN President - Elect and Director for Marketing and Programs